We are in the process of reviewing the allocation of lockers to pupils who wish to rent one for school year 2021/22. The cost of rental for the full school year is £10 and can be paid via Parentpay from today, payment should be made by Friday 17th September and allocations will take place week commencing Monday 20th September. Pupils who have paid through Parentpay will be allocated their locker number and key at morning break in the Assembly Hall between Monday 20th and Thursday 23rd September, details will be displayed in the Street Area.
The terms and conditions or rental are as follows:
- Pupils will be allocated a locker by Year Group
- The pupil is responsible for any materials left in the locker
- We would ask that any food items stored in the locker are removed at the end of each day
- Pupils will be allocated a key for their own locker, if the key is lost, please let the Office staff know and a replacement will be ordered, the cost of a replacement will be taken from the £10 rental fee and the remainder refunded at the end of the school year.
- Pupils should only access their locker before period 1, during morning interval, during lunchtime and after last period
- If a pupil forgets their key, they can have their locker opened by a member of the office staff
If there is any further information required please contact the school and we will be happy to assist.