You may find the following websites useful.
- ParentZone – parents can find information, relevant publications and links to other useful organisations.
- Education Scotland – parents can access school and local authority inspection reports and find out more about the work of Education
- Scottish schools online– parents can find out about individual schools. They can choose a school and select what type of information they need such as Education Scotland reports, exam results, stay on rates and free school meal entitlement.
- renfrewshire.gov.uk – contains information for parents and information on Renfrewshire schools.
- ChildLine Bullying information – contains information for parents and children on varying forms of bullying and provides help for parents and children who are affected by bullying.
- http://www.respectme.org.uk/ – Scotland’s anti-bullying service. Contains information for parents and children on varying forms of bullying and provides help for parents and children who are affected by bullying
- http://www.equalityhumanrights.com/ – contains information for everyone on equality laws within the government and local authorities.