IMPORTANT PLEASE READ – PLACES ARE FREE. BOOKING CLOSES TUESDAY 30th MARCH @ 6pm
e-Sgoil is offering an Easter programme of real-time, interactive webinars covering Nat 4 to Advanced Higher, for Scottish learners in the Senior Phase. The programme is not designed to deliver whole course content but will focus on key aspects of the subject(s) and hints and tips on how to be successful in assessments.
From the 6th to the 16th, there will be three Live Webinars per course. We will be delivering over 60 courses offering 3 webinars each, over 2 weeks. All the pupils who are already registered for e-Sgoil Study Support in the evenings will be included in the Team but will have to register for e-Sgoil Easter Study Programme. Webinars will use a ‘flipped learning’ approach. This means that young people will have had access to high quality, online resources prior to attending each webinar.
WEEK 1: 6TH – 9TH APRIL
- Start times are from 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. each day.
- Subject Webinars will take place on Tuesday/Thursday or Wednesday/Friday e.g. Maths could be at 2.00 p.m. on Tuesday and Thursday and French at 4.00 p.m. on Wednesday and Friday.
WEEK 2: 12TH – 15TH APRIL
- e-Sgoil Easter study support webinars will be running as per the existing e-Sgoil evening webinar schedule. Additional webinars will be arranged to match week 1 provision.
- The focus for the webinars will be on helping pupils succeed in SQA assessments.
- Resources will be posted in the Webinar teams and they will either be SQA past papers or assessments as well as any relevant materials from West OS and the Supported Learning materials from NeLO.
The teachers who are delivering the Easter Study Support provision have been sourced from all over Scotland. They all have significant experience of presenting pupils for the relevant SQA level.
The subjects we are offering webinars in are:
Admin and IT; Applications of Maths; Art and Design; Biology; Business Management; Chemistry; Computing Science; Design and Manufacture; English; French; Geography; German; Graphic Communication; History; Human Biology; Maths; Modern Studies; Music; Physical Education; Photography; Physics; RMPS; Spanish