Castle Precision Engineering
- Support all maintenance and facilities tasks within the business
2. Achieve required qualifications through college and work based learning.
3. Observe and adhere to the Company Health, Safety and Environmental standards.
4. Work as part of a team to achieve a high standard of workplace practices
5. Liaise with other departments within the business
What will I learn?
Through our renowned apprenticeship programme you will work towards an SVQ 2,3 and NC qualification following the Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineering framework. The apprentice will be part of the Maintenance Engineering department and will play a vital role in ensuring the site is kept to a fully maintained standard. In doing this you will gain a solid understanding of both electrical and mechanical, proactive and reactive maintenance engineering.
What qualification or qualities are required?
Minimum four National 5s or equivalent Standard Grades or Intermediate 2, including Maths, science or a technical subject.
£10,140 – £10,140 per year Glasgow Full-time (39 Hours)
West College Glasgow11/05/2018
SCQF level 6/7 / MA level 3
For further information look on www.apprenticeships.scot