Some of your students attended careers events with us in the last year and may want to do so again. We have worked with students from over 150 schools across Scotland and with our help, teachers have seen a notable increase in the number of students interested in pursuing healthcare careers, and successfully gaining offers at University.
If you would like to schedule a telephone appointment to discuss how we can comprehensively support your students, please do so at this link: https://medicmentor.co.uk/book-a-telephone-appointment-with-a-mentor/
Please kindly also forward this information to your students in years S3-S5 because they will find this invaluable. Thank you.
Hundreds of healthcare professionals from across the UK will be volunteering to present and network with your students who are interested in:
- Veterinary Medicine
- Dentistry (London only)
- Psychology (London only)
- Dr Iain Kennedy, MBChB, BSc
- Kind regards,
- Teachers who would like to speak to a Mentor (Doctor) to find out how our National Medical Organisation can support your students this year can book a telephone appointment with us at this link: https://medicmentor.co.uk/book-a-telephone-appointment-with-a-mentor/
- I would be very grateful if you could let me know that you have received my email.
- Teachers can attend for free, as well as students from low-income backgrounds. I have attached a flyer for your information.
- All proceeds are used to support healthcare students with scholarships, elective bursaries, free training and educational initiatives.
- Students can register on the Medic Mentor website and find out more about the events here.
- Registration is £25 for students on the Saturday conferences and there is an optional UCAS lecture available on Sunday for each specialty.
- It is a highly valuable opportunity for your students to network with a variety of healthcare professions, learn about work experience opportunities and how to make a successful application.
- Please note that these events are filling quickly!
- at our National Healthcare Weekends on the 17th and 18th March taking place at the University of Stirling.
Room 5.2.14 | The Gatehouse | White Cross Business Park | Lancaster | LA1 4XQ